Idaho State University offers wireless internet to it students while on campus. Below is a list of buildings on campus
that have active wireless.
Before you can use your wireless product on campus you will need:
1. A current ISU computer account.
2. Register your wireless Mac address with the computer center.
3. Obtain a copy of the Service Set Identifier (SSID) from the computer center.
4. Obtain a copy of the Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) keys from the computer center.
- Please review the Wireless FAQ for coverage listings and additional information.
Revised: 11/13/2009 by Robert Howe